SALISH CLIFFS GOLF COURSE
Salish Cliffs Golf Club is a brand new 18-hole championship golf course crafted by award-winning architect Gene Bates and owned and operated by the Squaxin Island Tribe.
Located just 20 and 70 minutes from Olympia and Seattle respectively, the par 72 layout offers world-class golf, stunning Pacific Northwest views and plays well over 7,100 yards from the championship tees.Â Accompanying the outstanding golf course, GPS-enabled cart fleet, driving range and practice areas, a full-service restaurant and golf shop inside the beautiful log/cedar clubhouse will further enhance your golfing experience at Salish Cliffs Golf Club.Â
This exciting new on-site amenity will truly make Little Creek Casino Resort an unmatched destination in the Pacific Northwest.
- Opening 2011.
- Stunning Pacific Northwest featuring 360-degree views of Kamilche Valley, rock facings and elevation changes of 600 feet with smooth transitions.
- Outstanding directional change with frequent uphill and downhill tests, challenging bunker placement and shapes.
- Atypical to area, preferred bentgrass stretches tee to green bordered by pure ryegrass in the rough for a distinctive, contrasting look.
- Privacy abounds with 16 of 18 holes encircled in lush forestry.
- Hole No. 9 and No. 18 share expansive 15,000 square-foot double green with a sparkling lake and wetland preserve to separate the holes.
- Earned rare â€œSalmon Safe Certificationâ€ for ecological stewardship, high standards protecting the wetlands and natural environment.
- Expansive clubhouse with wrap-around porch and 2nd floor mezzanineÂ slated to overlook holes No. 9 and No. 18, log house, cedar-style architecture compliments the resort.