We're Going 100% Smoke-free
We are excited to be back! Hope to see you soon!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Guests can expect some temporary changes to the property to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 to keep our guests and staff healthy/safe. Below is some key information to help you plan your return:
- We will maintain a limited head-count upon initial open.
- Throughout the resort – Sanitation stations will be maintained for guest use and will be made available at every workstation.
- Slot team and EVS teams will wipe down machines as people leave them and help to ensure proper space between games.
- Plastic barriers are installed at cashier stations throughout the resort to reduce exposure.
- Gloves will be worn by all team members during cleaning and transactions with customers with the exception of table games as this will interrupt game play.
- High touch surface areas are cleaned often to include gaming machines buttons and hourly cleanings of the facility.
- Intensive cleaning to take place each night during closed hours.
LITTLE CREEK CASINO RESORT
- Guests will enter through the Main Casino Entrance only.
- Casino occupancy will be limited to 50%.
- Casino hours will be 11am-2am daily.
- ID checks, temperature checks, and self-provided face masks are required to enter the building.
- All hard surfaces and frequent touchpoints will continue to be thoroughly disinfected.
- Additional sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the casino floor for your convenience.
- You will find more slot carousels and smaller banks than any other casino in the state, thus allowing more distance between each guest for a comfortable gaming experience.
- Our walkways average 6 – 9 feet to easily accommodate the necessary distancing between guests.
- We have clearly marked areas throughout the casino where our guests’ queue with floor decals 6 feet apart, for your safety and convenience.
- Now 100% smoke-free, including vaping and e-cigarettes.
- Areas will be provided outside to smoke.
- Guests should bring their own mask that covers the nose and mouth - required to enter the property.
- Reorganized the casino floor by removing 50 percent of the slot machines to enhance social distancing and traffic flow throughout the property.
- Only 4 individuals will be permitted in the Gift Shop at a time.
- Bus Groups have been postponed for the foreseeable future.
- All May promotions have been canceled.
- PrimeTime (seniors promotions) will be Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays.
- 2x's Points on Tuesdays will continue.
- Stay tuned for updates on June promotions.
- Only current free play offers will be honored.
- Main casino operation hours will be 11am-2am 7-days a week.
- Slots will open, we removed a lot of machines on the floor to ensure 6ft
- Table Games will open with limited seating, 3 seats per table, reduced hours and some restrictions during play.
- Keno/Pull Tabs will not be available during the initial opening.
- Restrooms on the 2nd floor in the banquet hallway will remain closed.
DINING & BARS
- The North End Bar located near the Water's Edge Cafe is open at 2pm | Wednesday - Sunday.
- Water’s Edge Cafe is open at 11am.
- Starlight Lounge is open at 11am for food and regular bar service.
- Lobby Espresso is open 8am - 2pm.
- The Squaxin Island Seafood Bar, Creekside Buffet, Island Grille, and Skookum Spirit Lounge will not be open.
- Hotel room service will still be available.
- Coffee will not be available in-room, inquire at the Resort Front Desk.
- All in-room surfaces will be sanitized daily.
- Common area surfaces are sanitized continuously.
- The Hotel gym is limited to adults only. One person occupancy. 30-minute limit.
- Pool area is temporarily closed.
- All entertainment has been postponed for the foreseeable future, please check back for any updates