We're Playin' it Safe at Little Creek!
Guests can expect some temporary changes to the property to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 to keep our guests and team members healthy/safe. Below is some key information to help you plan your visit:
- ID checks, temperature checks, and self-provided face masks are required to enter the building. Vented masks are not accepted. If you choose to wear a face shield it must be accompanied by a mask.
- We are maintaining a reduced capacity in the casino and restaurants
- You will find more slot carousels and smaller banks than any other casino in the state, thus allowing more distance between each guest for a comfortable gaming experience
- Our walkways average 6-9 feet to easily accommodate the necessary distancing between guests
- We have clearly marked areas throughout the casino where guests queue with floor decals 6 feet apart, for your safety and convenience
- We are 100% smoke-free, including vaping and e-cigarettes
- A covered and heated smoking area is provided outside
- Only 4 individuals will be permitted in the Gift Shot at a time
- Bus groups have been postponed
- Sanitation stations have been placed throughout the casino floor and are maintained for guest use. These are widely available throughout the resort and at every workstation.
- Slot and Clean Teams are wiping down hard surfaces and frequent touchpoints including machines to keep them thoroughly disinfected. They are also helping to ensure proper space between games.
- Plastic barriers are installed at cashier stations throughout the resort to reduce exposure
- Our HVAC units have been upgraded with HEPA virus blocking filters that are continually monitored and replaced
- Intensive cleaning is taking place each night during closing hours
- Groups of guests or team members greater than two will be asked to disperse
LITTLE CREEK CASINO RESORT
- Guests will enter through the main casino entrance only. Overnight guests with hotel reservations may enter using the hotel main entrance for screening.
- Casino valet parking is not available
- We have increased the number of handicapped parking spots
- Primetime (50+ promotions) are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 2X’s Points on Tuesdays continues
- Only current freeplay offers will be honored.
- Main casino hours 9am -2am Sun -Thur | 9am -3am Sat & Sun
- Table Games - limited to 3 guests per table, some restrictions to gameplay apply. Tables open at 11am and close with the main casino hours.
- Slots - we removed a lot of machines on the floor to ensure 6ft
- Keno/Pull Tabs are temporarily closed
- Poker Room is temporarily closed
- Restrooms on the 2nd floor in the banquet hallway remain closed
DINING & BARS
- Self-served soft drinks are not available. Servers will bring drinks out to guests.
- The North End Bar is open
- Water’s Edge Café is open
- Starlight Lounge is open
- Lobby Espresso is open
- Squaxin Island Seafood Bar is open
- Island Grille is open
- Salish Cliffs Grille is open
- Skookum Spirit Lounge temporarily closed
- Creekside Buffet permanently closed
- Contactless service
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Guests & Team Members will wear mask. Vented masks are not accepted. If you choose to wear a face shield it must be accompanied by a mask
- No cash transactions
- Two adults plus children max per room
- All guest names must be provided at check-in
- No visitors to guest rooms, hotel tower or the lobby
- No stay over housekeeping service
- Room deliveries will be left at guest room door
- Elevator use limited to 1 rider per car or 4 people from the same household
- Spa by appointment
- Valet and bell services are available for guests
- Fitness room limited to 1 guest or 4 same household guests by reservations only (30-minute limit)
- Pool is open to hotel guests by appointment. Two guest rooms in the same hour. Social distancing rules apply. One hour between each use for pool sanitation.
- Coffee will not be available in-room, inquire at the Resort Front Desk
- All in-room surfaces will be sanitized daily
- Common area surfaces are sanitized continuously
All entertainment has been postponed for the foreseeable future, please check back for any updates